ABC Machinery is an experienced manufactuer of palm oil mill machinery including palm fruit oil pressing, palm kernel crushing and solvent extraction, palm oil and kernel oil refining. We can supply turnkey project solutions from plant consulting，cost budgeting, project design, factory layout, equipment manufacturing, oil mill plant onsite installation and technical support.
Red Palm Oil
The palm fruits (referred to as the sacred food in the West and South America) is a fruit that is widely known for its very beneficial attributes to the human health that is on par with coconut oil (or even better).Palm fuit is very rich in Vitamin E (tocopherols), Sterols (responsible for lowering high cholesterol contents), Carotenoids and other water-soluble antioxidants that are essential to the body's health. Moreover, it is a good source of nutrients that can reduce the risks of getting terminal diseases like cancer, cataracts, cognitive impairment and macular degeneration, blood clotting, and even Alzheimer's. In order to maximize the potential of its use, scientists and researchers created a new way of manufacturing the fruits into red palm oil and distributing them by the form of a liquid solution. This process was adapted and continuously developed by palm oil processing plants today.In recent years, both palm oil mill and palm oil refinery plant are becoming great projects to invest, especially in Malyasia and Indonisia.
Palm Oil Extraction Plant
Feel free to tell us your needs and requirements by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), you can get customized oil processing plan as fast as possible!
- Palm oil mill: The first technique uses a horizontal sterilizer to steam the fresh fruits to prevent unnecessary oil acidification. After 90 minutes of steaming, the fruits are then separated from their bunch and transferred to a digester, and then goes to the palm oil press machine. The palm oil then goes through a process of purification by de-sanding and decanting, before it is stored for further fractionation and refining processes.
- Palm kernel crushing plant: The second technique involves the cake which was set apart from the palm oil mill plant. The nuts and fibers are set apart from each other so that the fibers are sent to the boilers for fuel use and the nuts are cracked by nut breakers. After that, the kernel is to be separated from the shell in a clay bath before it is further processed in the palm kernel crushing plant. In the kernel crushing plant, the kernels are crushed by the presses in order to produce a crude palm kernel oil. This crude palm kernel oil can still undergo a refinement process making it a refined palm kernel oil—but this process is optional.In most African regions, the crude palm oil (mentioned earlier) is already considered consumable. However, in some areas, consumers require a more refined product. Thus, the palm oil processing plants considered methods of doing so. So, to obtain a more distilled product, such methods like removing excess fatty acids from the oil, as well as its color and odor became necessary so that an economic physical refining then takes place.
Crude Palm Oil Refinery Plant
In the process of refinement (small palm oil refinery plant), there are three sections involved—namely: dry degumming, bleaching, and distillation andlor deodorization. First, the crude palm oil is mixed in a retention vessel together with phosphoric acid. The precipitated materials are handed to the bleaching section with the oil. Next, the oil is heated, dried, and then de-aerated while absorbing its color through continuous agitation. And lastly, the oil is again heated by a deodorizing oil. Afterwards, the oil is cooled at storage temperature before it goes to the polishing filters. And that is how a refined bleached and deodorized palm oil is created.
Don't hesitate to contact us for detailed information if you are interested in our equipment!
- We need 15 ton per day capacity palm oil refinary plant.we also need fractionation plant also with merman filter.we need final oil FFA is 0.1max. In our crude PALM OIL FFA is 3 to 5 max.we r interesting in physical refining process. Pls give us best price.
Tks for your enquiry to our products. In order to give your best suggestion and designing, could you kindly confirm the following info
1. FFA 3~5 is normal level, do you make crude palm oil yourself or buy from outside, can you control the quality?
2. Considering the cost performance, it's better to use chemical refining for capacity below 30TPD
Why do you prefer physical refining ?
FYI, there's no pure physical refining now, even physical refining use caustic soda for deacidification.
3. What's the meaning of merman filter, do you mean membrane filter ...?
4. Where're you going to build this plant? what's the best fuel in your country, coal, gas or diesel..?
5. What's your current business, do you have steam boiler for providing steam ?
- Dear Sir, I would like to have an offer for a small scala palm oil refinery plant as soon as possible.Have a nice day. I hope to read you soon.
- Hi, Pls kindly inform what's your desired capacity per day? Do you need fractionation for the refined palm oil.
- Please send us the price of Palm oil refinery with per Day Capacity.
Hi, How much crude palm oil do u want to refine per day? do you need fractionation after refining?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- I am interested to establish a palm oil refinery in the philippines and need details on technology and cost estimate as well as reputable designers and builders of said refinery.
Hi, What's your desired processing capacity per day? Do you buy the crude oil from outside or make it yourself?
Awaiting for your comments.
Dear, Thank you for your prompt reply. The 10TPD chemical palm oil refinery and fractionation plants look interesting. I have a few questions about it.
1. What are the advantages of a chemical plant. What about the destruction to the environment. How much waste is there and how can they be handled. Is the oil to be produced from a 10TPD chemical refinery of high quality and cholesterol free as the big plants.
2. What do you advice us about a pet bottle making machine, a turn table, a cocking machine, a labelling machine and a bar code printing machine that can fit the 10TPD plant.
As for your questions, pls see my comments below:
1. With Chemical plant, the investment is less, it has more compact size, and it's much easier for the workers to understand and operate.
The main by-product of the plant is soapstock, which could be sold to soap making plant directly, the waste water could be discharged directly after neutralization.
Sure, if the quality of the raw material is not bad, the refined oil could be high quality.
2. Pls advise what kind of bottle do you want to fill, the diameter, size, 1L, 2L, 5L...?
It'll be better if you could send me a bottle photo as reference.
- I need you to send me price quotation for 100TPD Palm oil refinery to be sited in Nigeria. Refinery should be able to refine palm oil and semi-refined palm oil to be able to obtain edible oil.
Hi, thanks for your enquiry. As for your request, do you make oil yourself or buy it from outside? Do you know what's the index of the crude oil, such as the moisture, acid value, peroxide value, etc?
As for 100TPD refinery, it's better to use full continuouse refinery, not semi-continuouse one, pls double confirm this. Besides, do you need fractionation after refinery?