Supply turnkey palm oil pressing plant and all kinds of quality palm oil machines including palm oil press, palm oil expeller and filter with competitive price. Send an inquiry now and tell us your budget, situation and other requirements. Then we can guide you starting palm oil pressing and refinery business step by step.
After bunch reception, bunch sterilizing, threshing and digesting, the palm fruits are pressed into a screw palm oil press. Mixture of oil and cake will be extracted by use of palm oil press machine. Besides, nuts and fibre or press cake will also be discharged as palm oil pressing residues.
Palm Oil Pressing Machine (Oil Extraction)
Hydraulic presses and the older centrifuges have been deemed almost redundant today as palm oil processing plants these days use specifically designed screw-presses much like the ones used for other kinds of oil seeds. Palm oil screw press is made of a rod-shaped punctured enclosure and a narrowly fitting screw running through it. The digested palm fruit mashes are unceasingly carried through the enclosure and taken to an opening that is restricted by a cone which generates the pressure needed to extract the oil via the cage perforations in the enclosure.
Due to the commotion and massage action that is applied on the fruit pulp in the pressing cage, screw presses are known as the most effective machinery in breaking open the oil cells that remain unopened and hence extract more oil. Screw oil presses can be viewed as an extra digester. They are ideal for the extraction of palm oil and other kinds of vegetable oil.
The following is project photos of palm oil pressing station:
You are welcome to inquire about the details and cost of our palm oil pressing equipment(FFBs sterilizer, FFBs stripping machine, digester, palm oil expeller, palm filter) and automatic palm oil pressing line. We are always at your service!
Facts about Processing of Palm Oil
Palm oil extraction process can extract two kinds of oil products from oil palm fruit. One is palm oil which is pressed from the flesh of palm fruit. The other is palm kernel oil extracted from the kernel of the fruit. Both palm oil and palm kernel oil can be further processed for making a wide range of fractions and derivatives. Palm kernel expeller/cake is widely applied in animal feed industry or be further processed in pellet plant for feeding animals or burning directly.
Main Technical Data
Utility Consumption (Calculated on the basis of the amount needed for processing per ton of fresh palm-fruit bunches)
|0.5 Ton||1 Ton||25 kw.h|
Quality of Crude Palm Oil Produced
|Free Fatty Acid (FFA)||≤5%|
|Moisture and Impurity (M&I)||≤0.25%|
|Iodine Value (IV)||50.6~55.1|
|Melting Point (M.Pt)||30.8~37.6|
Essential Process of Palm Oil Extraction Plant
The following steps are essential process for both small scale palm oil processing plant and large scale extraction production of palm oil, which means no matter how simple or sophistication of the extraction plant, these steps cannot be omitted.
- Separating each single fruit from the whole bunch mechanically or manually.
- Soften the palm fruit by boiling or steaming.
- Pressing oily liquid out from the fruit pulp by use of physical palm oil extractor (screw oil press is used generally).
- Purify the oily liquid by use of artificial clarifiers or by purification system.
- Cost to Setup Palm Oil Mill Project Business in Ghana
- Start Your Oil Palm Business in Philippines
- What is the Right Palm Oil Milling Technology
- How to Refine Palm Kernel Oil (PKO)
- Palm Oil Mill Process
- Total Cost of Setting up a Palm Oil Processing Mill in Nigeria
- Screw Type Palm Oil Pressing Machine Process Feature
- Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Machines - Key Factors of Production Business Plan
- Palm Oil Refining Process - Physical & Chemical
- Key factors in starting palm oil refinery mill