Successful Projects of Edible Oil Refinery PlantThe following is some onsite photos of our crude palm oil and palm kernel refining projects. Feel free to contact us if you are interested!
Contact for More about Our Palm Kernel Oil Refinery PlantIf you prefer to know more about our palm oil machines or have any questions in palm oil production business plan, contact us now in the following form and you will get a quick answer in one business day!
Palm Kernel Oil Business Overview
Depending on your financial capacity, it can be run in a small, medium and large scale. But the first problem coming to your mind may be where I can get palm kernel oil machinery (say palm kernel oil pressing machine, palm kernel oil processing unit, palm kernel oil refinery plant etc.) in good quality? This is where we can play a part. ABC Machinery is a leading company in the field of edible oil mill. We can offer a wide range of palm oil and palm kernel oil extraction mill with different capacities.
Working Process of Palm Kernel Oil Refinery Plant
Here I will mainly talk about our palm kernel oil refinery plant in detail. Palm kernel oil refinery process enjoys the same technology with other common oil refinery because the ingredients of palm kernel oil has little difference with other oil. Our engineer can help you design palm kernel oil refinery process workshop based on your requirement.
How Refinery Plant Works?
- After pressing process, there are many impurities in the crude palm kernel oil, which might have bad influence on the oil’s sensory and edible qualities. Therefore, it is necessary to refine the crude oil. The crude palm kernel oil are processed through three refining stages, namely degumming, bleaching and deodourising.
- In degumming, the gum and fatty acid in crude palm oil and crude palm kernel oil are separated together with other impurities such as trace minerals, copper and iron by the application of phosphoric acid.
- In bleaching, the oil is mixed with bleaching earth (bentonite calcium) in a vacuum room to remove impurities and colour pigments in the palm oil.
- In deodourising, the odour and taste of the oil are removed when the oil is steamed at high temperatures of between 240°C to 260°C and then cooled to room temperature.
- What is the price of your smallest PKO refining Machine? I am in Nigeria
Hi, thanks for your enquiry to our products. As for this PKO refining machine, it's the min capacity 1Ton per day.
Pls kindly advise what's your processing capacity, so we could suggest and quote for you accordingly.
Besides, where did you get the PKO, make it yourself or buy from outside? Do you know the index of the crude oil, such as the moisture, acid and peroxide value, etc.